5.29.2007

Don't Forget About Me by Cecily Von Ziegesar
(click image and title to reserve a copy)

Welcome to New York City's Upper East Side, where my friends and I get what we want, when we want, and who we want- even if they're taken.

Enter the world of Gossip Girl- a world where throwing a going-away soiree means renting out the Met for two hundred of your closest friends, and jelousy and betrayal are always the guests of honor.

Forget the tearful goodbyes, people- let's get on with the fabulous farewell parties! We're almost off to college, and these last days are like a perpetual New Year's Eve ball drop- total kiss-who-you-can-now insanity. So will everyone break down and spill their secrets at the last goodbye? I'll be there to find out, and I certainly can't keep quite...

You know you love me

gossipgirl

(click for website)