1.22.2010

Zombies vs. Unicorns, the battle royale!


Zombies vs. Unicorns
09/21/10
----------------------
Edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier, this teen anthology asks the question: which is better and badder, the zombie or the unicorn?

It may be patently obvious that I am on Team Zombie, after all when have I ever gotten a thrill out of a unicorn? Was it whenever they glue a horn onto a white horse in a movie? Ummm, no, not really. But I am so ready for Holly Black and Team Unicorn to give it their best shot on turning me too the bright-side. So in the meantime I'll just hole-up in this abandoned über-mall with a cobbled together crew of survivors and shoot zombies from a nice "safe" distance. Although, if they know we're here, when will they start piling on the bodies and make a nice corpse hill to the roof, there sure is enough of them.
Hope none of them blog... I know one of them do, but he swears he's harmless. So "gentle" readers, are you Team Zombie, or Team Unicorn?