1.09.2013

The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke

THE MAD SCIENTIST'S DAUGHTER
by Cassandra Rose Clarke
Available Now!
----------------------------
"This story is so bittersweet. I'm in love with Finn, and especially with Cat as a young girl thinking of him as a ghost. LOVE this book, but it hurts too."-- my Goodreads comment halfway through the book.
Amazing, groundbreaking new voice in the sci-fi genre. I found this book heartbreakingly bittersweet, I often had to wipe tears from my eyes. Cat and Finn were so beautifully imagined, I fell in love with them with every turn of the page. My favorite time was when Cat was just a tiny girl who thought Finn was a ghost. Once their relationship changed I felt my heart start to crack. I can't tell you why, you MUST discover this story all on your own. It is completely worth it.