Upside Down starring Kirsten Dunst & Jim Sturgess


Adam and Eden fell in love as teens despite the fact that they live on twinned worlds with gravities that pull in opposite directions. Ten years after a forced separation, Adam sets out on a dangerous quest to reconnect with his love.

This movie looks AMAZING. "Kirsten Dunst and Jim Sturgess star in the story of a man searching a forbidden twin world that fills the sky for the long-lost love from his youth." -- imdb.com. This could have easily been adapted from a YA novel- if such novel had ever been written. I'm in love with the concept, and the spectacular nature of visual effects of the movie.


Danielle said...

I know! How freakin' cool does this look!? I know a movie has intrigued me when I go to IMDb to see if it was based on a book I can read in anticipation :)

This film looks surreal - I think watching it will make my belly do that going-down-hill-drop feeling.

perla said...


I know, I simply can't wait.