3.18.2013

Through the Zombie Glass by Gena Showalter- Now Available for Pre-Order!




THROUGH THE ZOMBIE GLASS
White Rabbit Chronicles, Book Two
by Genna Showalter
Coming 09/24/13
ISBN-13: 978-0373210770
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Pages: 304
Find it on AmazonGoodreads
-----------
Inspired by the childhood classic Alice in Wonderland, this harrowing and romantic story features teen zombie slayer Alice Bell who has lost so much—family, friends, her home. 

Zombies stalk the night. Forget blood and brains. These monsters hunger for human souls. Sadly, they've got mine...

Alice Bell has lost so much. Family. Friends. A home. She thought she had nothing else to give. She was wrong.

After a new zombie attack, strange things begin to happen to her. Mirrors come to life, and the whispers of the dead assault her ears. But the worst? A terrible darkness blooms inside her, urging her to do very wicked things.

She's never needed her team of zombie slayers more, but ultra bad-boy Cole Holland, the leader and her boyfriend, suddenly withdraws from her...from everyone. Now, with her best friend Kat at her side, Ali must kill the zombies, uncover Cole's secret and learn to fight the darkness.

But the clock is ticking...and if she fails at a single task, they're all doomed.

For more information and exclusive content visit www.wrchronicles.com.

THE WHITE RABBIT CHRONICLES

I've lost so much.

A dear friend.

My new home.

My purpose. My pride.

And it's my fault. I can blame no one else.

I and I alone let the darkness in.