4.23.2013

Victory is MINE! Rae Carson's 3rd Novella: The King's Guard


THE KING'S GUARD
Girl of Fire and Thorns Novella, Book ?
Coming 07/30/13
ISBN-13: 978-0062273048
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Pages: 50
Edition: eBook
------------------
A short digital-only novella set in the world of Rae Carson’s acclaimed The Girl of Fire and Thorns.

This short novella features the characters and world of Rae Carson’s epic fantasies The Girl of Fire and Thorns and The Crown of Embers. A must-read for fans eagerly awaiting the final volume of the trilogy.


I can't even!! 2013 is an absolute year of greatness. Manly, manly greatness. I'll have a double dose of Lord Hector (my favorite YA leading man) and I'll have Jamie Fraser in December with the publication of Written in My Own Hearts Blood by Diana Gabaldon (my ultimate-hands-down-unquestionable all-time favorite character. Period. Full stop.)